tirsdag den 18. juli 2017

Looking for that extra push?

3Hey there! It's Amanda from Aaptiv, how's it going?

I couldn't help but notice that you recently checked out our membership page, but didn't finish signing up. I wanted to reach out to see if there was anything I could do to help motivate you to give our classes a try.  

The exciting thing about Aaptiv is you can try it before you buy it! Our 7-day free trial gives you a chance to discover workouts you love without committing. You can cancel your trial at any time, no questions asked. (But I know you're going to love it).

We've recruited top trainers to motivate you with custom workouts you'll only find on Aaptiv. There are classes for all interests and experience levels. Want to hear what one of our classes sounds like? Check out a sample on our website.

So what do you think? I'm ready to work when you are. Let's get moving!


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...